Women’s Basic Pistol
July 21 @ 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM| $99
Women’s ATFT Basic Pistol
Women’s Atlantic Tactical Firearms Trainers Basic Pistol Course
Conducted by a Multi-discipline Certified Law Enforcement Instructor.
This course is designed to teach comprehensive lessons in safety, gun handling, various pistol types, fundamentals of handgun marksmanship, a variety of pistol firing positions, practical exercises on the firing range plus cleaning, storage and a summary of handgun sports and activities.
Duration: 8 Hours
Course Cost: $99.00 *includes ammunition, firearms and gear for use during the course
Course goal: To gain the basic knowledge, skills and attitude for owning and using a pistol safely.
Course Prerequisites: NONE
Course Subject Matter:
- Pistol Knowledge and safe Gun Handling
- Ammunition Knowledge and Fundamentals of Pistol Shooting
- Firing the First Shots (including cleaning / storage)
- One and Two handed standing shooting positions
Gear to bring to course: All firearms / ammunition / gear included, however:
- You may bring your own modern handgun. *For those who do not yet have a permit or own a firearm it will be provided by the
- Clothing appropriate for climate and conditions
Course Completion: You will receive a “Basic Practical Pistol” certificate upon successful
demonstration of firing a qualifying “group”.
- ATFT Salisbury, MD Classrooms and Range
- Mobile Training Teams
- 3rd Party Host Sites
Don’t currently have a firearm permit?
Our Maryland Handgun Qualification License course teaches you all the necessary skills and law needed to obtain that permit. For more information just click here.
Please call for more information