MD CCW Renewal
January 20, 2018 @ 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM| $175
Maryland CCW Renewal + Utah Non-Resident CFP
Maryland Wear and Carry Renewal + Utah Non-Resident Certified Firearms Permit
Conducted by a Multi-discipline Certified Law Enforcement Instructor
In this class you will be certified to renew your Maryland Wear and Carry permit. You will also be eligible for the Utah Non-Resident CFP.
Course Duration: 8 hours
Course Cost: $175
Course Goal: The goal of this course is for you the citizen to gain credit needed to renew your Concealed Carry permit in the State of Maryland and obtain your Utah Non-Resident CFP.
Course Prerequisites: Current Maryland Conceal and Carry Permit
Course Subject Matter:
- Pistol Knowledge and Safe Gun Handling
- Concealed carry options
- Legal understanding of the use of lethal force
- State laws pertaining to self defense
- Defensive shooting tactics
Gear/Equipment to bring to course:
- 150-200 Rounds of factory ammunition for your handgun
- .38 special, 9mm, or larger handgun or revolver *You must notify us at time of booking which firearm you are bringing. However, for those who do not yet have a permit or own a firearm it will be provided by the Instructor.
- 3 speed loaders or magazines
- Belt mounted, dominant side concealment holster
- Magazine / Speed loader pouches
- Sturdy belt at least 1.5” wide
- Footwear suitable for rapid movement and turning
- Baseball style hat
- Wraparound eye protection
- Hearing protection
- A Jacket or shirt capable of covering the weapon
- Clothing appropriate for climate and conditions
- Knee pads (Optional)
Course Completion: Upon successful completion of this orientation you will receive the
Maryland renewal certificate and/or Utah Certified Firearm Permit.