To purchase a ticket, you must select the + or – to add or subtract the amount of tickets you need. Then click the “GET TICKETS” button to go to the cart to pay.
*Notice: Any cancellations will not be refunded, you can always reschedule to a later class date.
Atlantic Tactical is now proud to offer Finger Printing services for your Arizona and Utah concealed carry permit.
Our finger printing packages:
- Finger Printing
Investment: $25 per Finger print card (not including the cost of firearms training)
For our turn-key finger printing package, it includes:
- Finger Printing
- Prepping of required paperwork
- Required Money Order
- Mailing of required paperwork
Total Investment: $150 (not including the cost of firearms training)
Ask about finger printing at your scheduled class.
NRA Instructor Rifle
June 7 @ 9:00 AM - June 8 @ 5:00 PM| $450
NRA Instructor Course – Rifle
National Rifle Association Certified Rifle Instructor Course
Conducted by a Multi-Discipline Certified Law Enforcement Instructor and NRA Training Counselor.
Since 1871 the main objective of the National Rifle Association has been to provide education and training in the safe a proper use of firearms. Knowing how to shoot is one thing but, you’ll need to know how to teach others to shoot.
NRA Instructor Training Courses help develop the additional knowledge, skills and techniques needed to organize and teach courses in the NRA Basic Firearm Training Program. Instructor training courses are conducted by NRA Training Counselors. Training Counselors are experienced instructors certified by the NRA to train experienced shooters to teach others to shot.
NRA Instructor Training courses are posted here.
Duration: 16 Hours
Course Cost: $450 *No refunds on cancellations you can reschedule within a years time.
Course Goal: Instructor ratings are available to conduct the following NRA Courses 1. Basic Rifle
To Qualify as an NRA Instructor, You Must:
- Demonstrate a solid background in firearm safety and shooting skills
- Have Completed the NRA Basic Rifle Course (Day One of This Course).
- Be intimately familiar with each action type in the discipline they wish to be certified
- Be able to demonstrate solid and safe firearms handling skills.
- Complete pre-course questionnaires and qualification exercises.
- Complete a NRA Training Course in the discipline you with to teach.
- Minimum passing grade is 90%
- Find more info here.
NRA Instructors are expected to:
- Conduct NRA Basic Courses in accordance with policies outlined by the NRA
- Upload the quality and integrity of safety and training standards of the NRA
- Promote firearm safety and the shooting sports
- Report training data to the NRA
NRA Basic Rifle Instructor training will begin on Monday and conclude Tuesday afternoon.
Gear to bring to course:
Rifle and ammunition .22 caliber and over.
Optics Are allowed
AR Style Rifles Are Allowed
- ATFT Salisbury, MD Classrooms and Range
- Mobile Training Teams
- 3rd Party Host Sites
*While we strive to ensure we don’t sell classes to people who won’t be Approved for their licenses. We can’t predict actions taken by the State police.