To purchase a ticket, you must select the + or – to add or subtract the amount of tickets you need. Then click the “GET TICKETS” button to go to the cart to pay.
*Notice: Any cancellations will not be refunded, you can always reschedule to a later class date.
Atlantic Tactical is now proud to offer Finger Printing services for your Arizona and Utah concealed carry permit.
Our finger printing packages:
- Finger Printing
Investment: $25 per Finger print card (not including the cost of firearms training)
For our turn-key finger printing package, it includes:
- Finger Printing
- Prepping of required paperwork
- Required Money Order
- Mailing of required paperwork
Total Investment: $150 (not including the cost of firearms training)
Ask about finger printing at your scheduled class.
NRA Basic Rifle
June 7 @ 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM| $125
NRA Rifle Course
National Rifle Association Certified Rifle Course
Conducted by a Multi-Discipline Certified Law Enforcement Instructor and NRA Training Counselor.
Since 1871 the main objective of the National Rifle Association has been to provide education and training in the safe a proper use of firearms. Knowing how to shoot is one thing but, you’ll need to know how to teach others to shoot.
NRA Instructor Training Courses help develop the additional knowledge, skills and techniques needed to organize and teach courses in the NRA Basic Firearm Training Program. Instructor training courses are conducted by NRA Training Counselors. Training Counselors are experienced instructors certified by the NRA to train experienced shooters to teach others to shot.
Duration: 8 Hours
- $150.00 *includes range fees and targets
Course Goal: After attending this course, the student will have the knowledge, confidence, and basic skills to safely operate their carbine for defensive purposes.
Course Prerequisites: You must own your own Rifle
Course Subject Matter:
- Carbine selection/Equipment
- Nomenclature, function, field stripping, maintenance
- Ballistics and Zeroing
- Loading, unloading, chamber check
- Shooting positions
- Precision marksmanship, close quarters battle
- Reloading and malfunction drills
Gear to bring to course:
- Rifle and ammunition .22 caliber and over., AR Style is approved
- Optics are Approved
- Sturdy belt at least 1.5” wide
- Footwear suitable for rapid movement and turning
- Baseball style hat
- Eye protection
- Hearing protection
- Clothing appropriate for climate and conditions
- Knee pads (Optional)
- 300 rounds of factory ammunition
- Sling or 2-point sling system
- At least 3 magazines
- Magazine pouch
- Dump pouch
Course Completion: Upon successful completion of this orientation you will receive the approved certificate.
- ATFT Salisbury, MD Classrooms and Range
- Mobile Training Teams
- 3rd Party Host Sites
Please call for more information
*While we strive to ensure we don’t sell classes to people who won’t be Approved for their licenses. We can’t predict actions taken by the State police.