**You Must be 21 years old to apply for HQL or Wear and Carry. Keep that in mind and don’t schedule a class until you are less than a month away from your birthday*
**NEW REGULATION! Former military members are only exempt from the 16 hr. Course IF they retired after 25 years or were medically retired. Current military is still exempt**
Maryland Wear and Carry + AZ 8/15/2022
August 15 @ 8:45 AM - August 16 @ 5:00 PM| $350.00 – $400.00
Maryland Conceal & Carry Class (2 Days 16hrs.)
Maryland Wear and Carry + Arizona Non-Resident Certified Firearms Permit
Conducted by a Multi-discipline Certified Law Enforcement Instructor
You will be certified for application for a concealed carry permit in Maryland and Arizona.
Course Duration: 16 hours – (2) 8 Hour Days
Course Cost: $350.00 ($400 with Arizona) *No refunds you can always reschedule a class time for up to one year.
Course Goal: The goal of this course is for you the citizen to gain credit needed to apply for a Concealed Carry permit in the State of Maryland and Arizona.
Course Prerequisites: NONE
Course Subject Matter:
- Pistol Knowledge and Safe Gun Handling
- Concealed carry options
- Legal understanding of the use of lethal force
- State laws pertaining to self defense
- Defensive shooting tactics
Gear/Equipment to bring to course:
- 50 Rounds of factory ammunition for your handgun
- .38 special, 380, 9mm, or larger handgun or revolver * If you do not have a firearm please contact the office in advance.
- multiple speed loaders or 2 or more magazines
- Footwear suitable for rapid movement and turning ( no open toed shoes)
- Baseball style hat
- Wraparound eye protection
- Hearing protection
- Clothing appropriate for climate and conditions
Course Completion: Upon successful completion of this orientation you will receive the approved certificate of completion.