Maryland Wear and Carry
January 16 @ 9:00 AM - January 17 @ 5:00 PM| $350 – $400
Maryland Conceal & Carry Class
Maryland Wear and Carry + Arizona Non-Resident Certified Firearms Permit
Conducted by a Multi-discipline Certified Law Enforcement Instructor
You will be certified for application for a concealed carry permit in Maryland and Arizona.
Course Duration: 16 hours – (2) 8 Hour Days
Course Cost: $350.00 ($400 with Arizona) *No refunds you can always reschedule a class time for up to one year.
Course Goal: The goal of this course is for you the citizen to gain credit needed to apply for a Concealed Carry permit in the State of Maryland and Arizona.
Course Prerequisites: NONE
Course Subject Matter:
- Pistol Knowledge and Safe Gun Handling
- Concealed carry options
- Legal understanding of the use of lethal force
- State laws pertaining to self defense
- Defensive shooting tactics
Gear/Equipment to bring to course:
- At least 50 Rounds of factory ammunition for your handgun
- .38 special, 380, 9mm, or larger handgun or revolver * If you do not have a firearm please contact the office in advance.
- multiple speed loaders or 2 or more magazines
- Footwear suitable for rapid movement and turning ( no open toed shoes)
- Baseball style hat
- Wraparound eye protection
- Hearing protection
- Clothing appropriate for climate and conditions
Course Completion: Upon successful completion of this orientation you will receive the approved certificate of completion.
In the first 8 hour class you will be certified for application for a concealed carry permit for the State of Arizona. In addition to the mandatory qualification, students may elect to stay at the range to complete additional situation based training including: multiple targets, use of barricades, speed shooting plus magazine / speed loader change drills.
To purchase a ticket, you must select the + or – to add or subtract the amount of tickets you need. Then click the “GET TICKETS” button to go to the cart to pay.
*Notice: Any cancellations will not be refunded, you can always reschedule to a later class date.
Atlantic Tactical is now proud to offer Finger Printing services for your Arizona and Utah concealed carry permit.
Our finger printing packages:
- Finger Printing
Investment: $25 per Finger print card (not including the cost of firearms training)
For our turn-key finger printing package, it includes:
- Finger Printing
- Prepping of required paperwork
- Required Money Order
- Mailing of required paperwork
Total Investment: $150 (not including the cost of firearms training)
Ask about finger printing at your scheduled class.
*While we strive to ensure we don’t sell classes to people who won’t be Approved for their licenses. We can’t predict actions taken by the State police.