To purchase a ticket, you must select the + or – to add or subtract the amount of tickets you need. Then click the “GET TICKETS” button to go to the cart to pay.
*Notice: Any cancellations will not be refunded, you can always reschedule to a later class date.
Maryland Wear and Carry
March 30, 2020 @ 9:00 AM - March 31, 2020 @ 5:00 PM| $300 – $350
Maryland Conceal & Carry Class
Maryland Wear and Carry + Utah Non-Resident Certified Firearms Permit
Conducted by a Multi-discipline Certified Law Enforcement Instructor
You will be certified for application for a concealed carry permit in Maryland and Utah.
Course Duration: 16 hours – (2) 8 Hour Days
Course Cost: $300.00 *No refunds within 7 days prior to the class date **refunds subject to 10% restocking fee
Course Goal: The goal of this course is for you the citizen to gain credit needed to apply for a Concealed Carry permit in the State of Maryland and Utah.
Course Prerequisites: NONE
Course Subject Matter:
- Pistol Knowledge and Safe Gun Handling
- Concealed carry options
- Legal understanding of the use of lethal force
- State laws pertaining to self defense
- Defensive shooting tactics
Gear/Equipment to bring to course:
- 250 Rounds of factory ammunition for your handgun
- .38 special, 9mm, or larger handgun or revolver *You must notify us at time of booking which firearm you are bringing. However, If you do not have a firearm please contact the office.
- 3 speed loaders or magazines
- Belt mounted, dominant side concealment holster
- Magazine / Speed loader pouches
- Sturdy belt at least 1.5” wide
- Footwear suitable for rapid movement and turning
- Baseball style hat
- Wraparound eye protection
- Hearing protection
- A Jacket or shirt capable of covering the weapon
- Clothing appropriate for climate and conditions
- Knee pads (Optional)
Course Completion: Upon successful completion of this orientation you will receive the approved certificate of completion.
In the first 8 hour class you will be certified for application for a concealed carry permit for the State of Utah. In addition to the mandatory qualification, students may elect to stay at the range to complete additional situation based training including: multiple targets, use of barricades, speed shooting plus magazine / speed loader change drills.