To purchase a ticket, you must select the + or – to add or subtract the amount of tickets you need. Then click the “GET TICKETS” button to go to the cart to pay.
*Notice: Any cancellations will not be refunded, you can always reschedule to a later class date.
Intermediate/Advanced Carbine Course
September 8, 2018 @ 8:00 AM - September 9, 2018 @ 5:00 PM| $175 – $300
ATFT Intermediate/Advanced Carbine Pistol Course
Atlantic Tactical Firearms Trainers Intermediate/Advanced Carbine Pistol Course
Conducted by a Multi-Discipline Certified Law Enforcement Instructor.
The participant will be exposed to an assortment of different carbines, equipment selection and fit for their individual needs. The course will introduce the student to the deployment of the carbine as a personal defense firearm.
Duration: 8 Hours
- Intermediate Day Only $175.00 *includes range fees and targets
- Advanced Day Only $175.00 * includes range fees and targets
- Both Days Only $300.00 (Save $50.00) *includes range fees and targets
Course Goal: After attending this course, the student will have the knowledge, confidence, and basic, intermediate and advanced skills to safely operate their carbine for defensive purposes.
Course Prerequisites: The participant must be able to demonstrate proficiency in weapon handling, working from concealment and single hand shooting techniques.
Course Subject Matter:
- Carbine selection/Equipment
- Nomenclature, function, field stripping, maintenance
- Ballistics and Zeroing
- Loading, unloading, chamber check
- Shooting positions
- Precision marksmanship, close quarters battle
- Reloading and malfunction drills
- Transition to pistol
- Shooting on the move
Gear to bring to course:
- A modern carbine and pistol *for those who do not yet have a permit or own a firearm, it will be provided by the Instructor- Please call the office if you do not have a carbine and/or pistol.
- Sturdy belt at least 1.5” wide
- Footwear suitable for rapid movement and turning
- Baseball style hat
- Eye protection
- Hearing protection
- A Jacket or shirt capable of covering the weapon
- Clothing appropriate for climate and conditions
- Knee pads (Optional)
- 600 rounds of factory ammunition
- Sling or 2-point sling system
- At least 3 magazines
- Magazine pouch
- Dump pouch
- 300 rounds of factory ammunition
- Outside holster
- At least 3 speed loaders
- Magazine / Speed loader pouches
- Dump pouch
Course Completion: Upon successful completion of this orientation you will receive the approved certificate.
- ATFT Salisbury, MD Classrooms and Range
- Mobile Training Teams
- 3rd Party Host Sites
*While we strive to ensure we don’t sell classes to people who won’t be Approved for their licenses. We can’t predict actions taken by the State police.