Delaware CCDW + Arizona CW 7/6/22
July 6 @ 8:45 AM - 5:00 PM| $150.00 – $200.00
Delaware CCDW + Arizona Non-Resident CFP
Delaware Concealed Carry of a Deadly Weapon + Arizona Non-Resident Certified Firearms Permit
Conducted by a Multi-discipline Certified Law Enforcement Instructor
*Must be a resident of Delaware to qualify for the Delaware CCDW. If you are not a resident of Delaware and are looking to obtain the Arizona Non-resident CFP, just click here.
Course Duration: 8 hours
Course Cost: $100.00 *No refunds you can always reschedule a class time for up to one year.
Course Goal: The goal of this course is for you the citizen to gain credit needed to apply for a conceal carry permit from the following states: Delaware and Arizona. Although Delaware residents do not have to apply for the Arizona Non-Residents CFP, this course will provide the training to do so at no additional fee. This course is also designed for those who wish to complete the first 8 hours of training towards your Maryland Wear and Carry.
Course Prerequisites: NONE
Course Subject Matter:
- Pistol Knowledge and Safe Gun Handling
- Concealed carry options
- Legal understanding of the use of lethal force
- State laws pertaining to self defense
- Defensive shooting tactics
Gear/Equipment to bring to course:
- A modern firearm (.38 Revolver or 9mm handgun or larger caliber) *for those who do not yet have a permit or own a firearm, it will be provided by the Instructor- Please call the office if you do not have a handgun.
- 3 speed loaders or magazines
- Belt mounted, dominant side concealment holster
- Magazine / Speed loader pouches
- Sturdy belt at least 1.5” wide
- Footwear suitable for rapid movement and turning
- Baseball style hat
- Eye protection
- Hearing protection
- A Jacket or shirt capable of covering the weapon
- Clothing appropriate for climate and conditions
- Knee pads (Optional)
Course Completion: Upon successful completion of this class you will receive your approved *Delaware CCDW certificate, Maryland renewal certificate and/or Arizona.
* Must be a resident of Delaware
- ATFT Salisbury, MD Classrooms and Range
- Mobile Training Teams
- 3rd Party Host Sites
EASY UPGRADE OPPORTUNITY
By completing this course you will have essentially completed the first 8 hours (Day 1) of the Maryland Wear and Carry Course. To complete the MD Wear and Carry Course you will need an additional 8 hours of training and range time. In addition to the mandatory qualification, students may elect to stay at the range to complete additional situation based training including: multiple targets, use of barricades, speed shooting plus magazine / speed loader change drills. For more information about the Maryland Wear and Carry, click here.
Please call for more information
Share this Class with Your Friends and Family!
To purchase a ticket, you must select the + or – to add or subtract the amount of tickets you need. Then click the “GET TICKETS” button to go to the cart to pay.
*Notice: Any cancellations will not be refunded, you can always reschedule to a later class date.
Atlantic Tactical is now proud to offer Finger Printing services for your Arizona and Utah concealed carry permit.
Our finger printing packages:
- Finger Printing
Investment: $25 per Finger print card (not including the cost of firearms training)
For our turn-key finger printing package, it includes:
- Finger Printing
- Prepping of required paperwork
- Required Money Order
- Mailing of required paperwork
Total Investment: $150 (not including the cost of firearms training)
Ask about finger printing at your scheduled class.
*While we strive to ensure we don’t sell classes to people who won’t be Approved for their licenses. We can’t predict actions taken by the State police.