DC Wear and Carry
July 15 @ 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM| $300
District of Columbia Wear and Carry
Conducted by a Multi-discipline Certified Law Enforcement Instructor
You will be certified for application for a concealed carry permit in the District of Columbia.
Course Duration: 10 hours – (8 hours in the classroom/2 hours at the range)
Course Cost: $300
Course Goal: The goal of this course is for you the citizen to gain credit needed to apply for a Concealed Carry permit in the District of Columbia.
Course Prerequisites: Must have taken a MD CCW class or the DE CCDW class with Atlantic Tactical Firearms Trainers to qualify.
Course Subject Matter:
- Pistol Knowledge and Safe Gun Handling
- Concealed carry options
- Legal understanding of the use of lethal force
- State laws pertaining to self defense
- Defensive shooting tactics
Gear/Equipment to bring to course:
- 250 Rounds of factory ammunition for your handgun
- .38 special, 9mm, or larger handgun or revolver *You must notify us at time of booking which firearm you are bringing. However, for those who do not yet have a permit or own a firearm it will be provided by the Instructor.
- 3 speed loaders or magazines
- Belt mounted, dominant side concealment holster
- Magazine / Speed loader pouches
- Sturdy belt at least 1.5” wide
- Footwear suitable for rapid movement and turning
- Baseball style hat
- Wraparound eye protection
- Hearing protection
- A Jacket or shirt capable of covering the weapon
- Clothing appropriate for climate and conditions
- Knee pads (Optional)
Course Completion: Upon successful completion of this orientation you will receive the approved certificate of completion.