**You Must be 21 years old to apply for HQL or Wear and Carry. Keep that in mind and don’t schedule a class until you are less than a month away from your birthday*
**NEW REGULATION! Former military members are only exempt from the 16 hr. Course IF they retired after 25 years or were medically retired. Current military is still exempt**
ATFT Defensive Pistol 09/17/22
September 17 @ 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM| $200.00
ATFT Defensive Pistol
Atlantic Tactical Firearms Trainers Defensive Pistol Course
Conducted by Certified Law Enforcement Instructors.
The ATFT Defensive Pistol Course teaches the operator to safely and effectively deploy a handgun in close quarters. This advanced course is the second part of the two-part series of the ATFT Defensive Pistol course. This intermediate course is one of a two part series of the ATFT Defensive Pistol Course. Through the philosophy of bringing the street to the range, this entire course is conducted on the firing range. You should expect these drills to cover real life and worst case scenarios. Most lethal encounters are of short duration, within close proximity and with few shots being exchanged.
Duration: 8 Hours
Course Cost: $250.00
Course Goal: To provide you with the crucial skills that accompanies a concealed firearm or integrates a handgun into your home defense plan.
Course Prerequisites: The participant must be able to demonstrate safe firearm handling, weapons system familiarity and basic marksmanship skills.
Course Subject Matter:
- Basics of close quarter engagement
- Drawing from and returning handgun to holster
- Point vs precision shooting
- Strike and shoot techniques
- Dealing with multiple threats up close
- Reloading under stress
Gear to bring to course:
- A modern firearm (.38 Revolver or 9mm handgun or larger caliber) *for those who do not yet have a permit or own a firearm, it will be provided by the Instructor- Please call the office if you do not have a handgun.
- 3 speed loaders or magazines
- Belt mounted, dominant side concealment holster
- Magazine / Speed loader pouches
- Sturdy belt at least 1.5” wide
- Footwear suitable for rapid movement and turning
- Baseball style hat
- Eye protection
- Hearing protection
- A Jacket or shirt capable of covering the weapon
- Clothing appropriate for climate and conditions
- Knee pads (Optional)
- ATFT Salisbury, MD Classrooms and Range
- Mobile Training Teams
- 3rd Party Host Sites
Please call for more information
Share this Class with Your Friends and Family!
To purchase a ticket, you must select the + or – to add or subtract the amount of tickets you need. Then click the “GET TICKETS” button to go to the cart to pay.
*Notice: Any cancellations will not be refunded, you can always reschedule to a later class date.
**You Must be 21 years old to apply for HQL or Wear and Carry. Keep that in mind and don’t schedule a class until you are less than a month away from your birthday.
Atlantic Tactical is now proud to offer Finger Printing services for your Arizona and Utah concealed carry permit.
Our finger printing packages:
- Finger Printing
Investment: $25 per Finger print card (not including the cost of firearms training)
For our turn-key finger printing package, it includes:
- Finger Printing
- Prepping of required paperwork
- Required Money Order
- Mailing of required paperwork
Total Investment: $150 (not including the cost of firearms training)
Ask about finger printing at your scheduled class.
*While we strive to ensure we don’t sell classes to people who won’t be Approved for their licenses. We can’t predict actions taken by the State police.