Washington D.C. Conceal and Carry
Conducted by a Multi-discipline Certified Law Enforcement Instructor
You will be certified for application for a concealed carry permit in the following states: Utah, Florida, Arizona, Virginia and *Delaware.
*Delaware – must be a resident of Delaware. Will require additional range time, Please call for details
Course Duration: 8 hours
Course Cost: $99
Course Goal: The goal of this course is for you the citizen to gain credit needed to apply for a CCW permit from the following states: Utah, Florida, Arizona, Virginia and *Delaware.
*Delaware (*Must be a resident of Delaware).
Course Prerequisites: NONE
Course Subject Matter:
- Pistol Knowledge and Safe Gun Handling
- Concealed carry options
- Legal understanding of the use of lethal force
- State laws pertaining to self defense
- Defensive shooting tactics
Gear/Equipment to bring to course:
- 250 Rounds of factory ammunition for your handgun
- .38 special, 9mm or larger handgun or revolver
- 3 speed loaders or magazines
- Belt mounted, dominant side concealment holster
- Magazine / Speed loader pouches
- Sturdy belt at least 1.5” wide
- Footwear suitable for rapid movement and turning
- Baseball style hat
- Wraparound eye protection
- Hearing protection
- A Jacket or shirt capable of covering the weapon
- Clothing appropriate for climate and conditions
- Knee pads (Optional)
*You must notify us at time of booking if and which firearm you are bringing. However, for those who do not yet have a permit or own a firearm it will be provided by the Instructor.
Course Completion: Upon successful completion of this orientation you will receive the NRA approved certificate. Maryland renewal certificate and / or Utah, Florida, Arizona, Virginia and * Delaware CCW requirements.
* Must be a resident of Delaware
Day 1 is for those who have not previously passed the Maryland HQL, and Delaware CCDW class.
Day 2 is required.