Utah non-Resident CFP
Utah non-Resident Certified Firearm Permit
Conducted by a Multi-discipline Certified Law Enforcement Instructor.
To provide shooters an introduction to the knowledge, skills and attitude needed to obtain the non resident Utah CFP (Certified Firearms Permit).
Duration: 5 Hours
Course Cost: $50.00
Course goal: To provide shooters an introduction to the knowledge, skills and attitude needed to obtain the Utah non resident CFP (Certified Firearms Permit).
Course Prerequisites: NONE
Course Subject Matter:
- Pistol Knowledge and safe Gun Handling
- Ammunition Knowledge and Fundamentals of Pistol Shooting
- Firing the First Shots (including cleaning / storage)
- One and Two handed standing shooting positions
Gear to bring to course: Your driver’s license with current address.
Course Completion: Upon successful completion of the class you will receive the applicable application to apply for the Utah non-resident CFP (Certified Firearm Permit).
- ATFT Salisbury, MD Classrooms and Range
- Mobile Training Teams
- 3rd Party Host Sites
Please call for more information